Webinar published Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 04:23PM UTC edited Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:18AM UTC
4Good: Finally, a Social Community That Is All About You Edit Title
Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
Every nonprofit needs resources for professional development; tools for enhancing board governance, planning, operations and fundraising; and access to expertise. Some even generate revenue and awareness from the intellectual property they have developed. 4Good brings together free online professional development with Nonprofit Webinars, knowledge sharing with IdeaEncore, vendor and consultant listings with Nonprofit-Direct and whole new platform for productive interactions among nonprofits, consultants and funders.
This presentation will introduce 4Good and its potential to make all aspects of interaction within the social impact sector easier, richer, and more productive. We hope you'll join us to learn how you can find all of the tools, advice and people you’ll need to help your own organization and lend your expertise to colleagues across the world.
You don't want to miss this session if you are:
- A nonprofit manager or board member who wants to stay on top of trends and best practices
- A nonprofit looking to expand the range and increase the quality of its professional development while reducing costs.
- A foundation or capacity building organization that wants to provide resources to grantees and members
- A consultant who wants to increase visibility and share intellectual property with the community of nonprofits
- Effective ways to find tools, templates advice and training from social impact leaders
- Opportunities to develop revenue through digital downloads and content marketing
- New ways to build a personal or organizational brand
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.