Resource published Tue, Oct 04, 2016 at 05:18AM UTC edited Tue, Oct 04, 2016 at 05:18AM UTC
Haws Corporation Tempered Water Nevada USA: Need a eyewash but have no water? Edit Title
NEW PRODUCT RELEASE
Model 7601.15 is a 15-gallon, air-pressurized, self-contained eyewash with an ASME rated tank with optional drench hose.
Model 7601.15 is an ideal solution for a facility’s ANSI eyewash requirements in locations without access to a continuous potable water source and where an ASME tank is required.
More specifically, Model 7601.15 is able to provide 15 minutes of flushing with the use of twin soft-flo eyewash heads.
• Features a 15 gallon (56.8 L) ASME rated stainless steel tank
• Protective measures include:
o air pressure gauge
o pressure relief valve
o tire-type air fill valve
• Measurements: 43-3/4″ (111 cm) high, 12-1/4″ (31 cm) diameter
• ABS plastic anti-surge eyewash heads with integral flow controls and dust covers
• Chrome-plated brass ball valve equipped with stainless steel ball and stem
• Additional features:
o Flow Regulation9082
o Fully Assembled
o System Certified
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Note: Reference the Supplemental Equipment section [8.0] of the ANSI Z358.1-2014 regarding Drench Hose compliance.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.