Resource published Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 08:51AM UTC edited Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 08:51AM UTC
Our Privacy Commitment
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information that Spark Energy Collects
• Contact and identification information, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date and place of birth, mother’s maiden name, social security number and driver’s license number;
• Product and service related information, such as information on your energy needs and use (i.e. characteristics about your home, family size, etc.);
• Credit and financial information such as billing and credit history or payment history and employment and income information;
• Customer relationship information, such as customer service requests; and
• Business relationship information.
We may also collect market-related information, which may include Personal Information, concerning market trends and activities impacting our business. This information may include contract terms, financial information and other information for the purpose of market analysis and strategic planning. This information may also include information related to our media and public relations activities and information related to our interactions with financial and other analysts and advisors. In order to operate the site or deliver a service we may sometimes share your Personal Information with a service partner under strict conditions. We will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to other companies without your explicit consent.
Spark Energy will not disclose any information about you to unaffiliated service partners, companies or organizations without your consent, unless;
• Required by law;
• We believe it is necessary to respond to an inquiry or provide you with a service which you have requested;
• To implement our Terms of Service; or
• To protect the rights, property or personal safety of another Spark Energy user, any member of the public or Spark Energy.
From time to time we may purchase Personal Information from outside sources. This information is used to identify potential new customers as well as analyze existing customer base. The information purchased from outside sources is strictly for internal use and is not sold or shared with others.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.