Resource published Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 01:46AM UTC edited Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 02:46PM UTC
Quickbooks for Nonprofit Advanced Template Edit Title
New to QuickBooks? Now you can get up to speed quickly with our QuickBooks for Nonprofits Starter Kit. Designed to handle commonly encountered needs of nonprofit organizations, the instructions walk you through how to customize the QuickBooks company file and documentation to your organization.
Already frustrated by QuickBooks? If you have tried to use QuickBooks Premier Nonprofit accounting software (or any QuickBooks desktop version) and found yourself thinking there has to be a better way, we think you will be delighted with the QuickBooks for Nonprofits Starter Kit!
The QuickBooks for Nonprofits Starter Kit has been developed by Care Accounting Services after years of working with real nonprofits in the field solving real accounting problems. The Starter System includes:
• A QuickBooks template company file designed to handle the unique needs of nonprofit organizations
• A documentation template of QuickBooks bookkeeping procedures in Microsoft Word with guidance for customizing both the company file and documentation to your organization.
• Optional training and support package – telephone consultation and live training delivered via remote login tailored to your unique needs
The Quickbooks for Nonprofits Advanced Kit:
Allows you to track:
• Multiple Bank accounts
• Contributions and grants by type of donor
• Grant expenditures against the related income
• Program service income, including discounts and scholarships
• Various revenues and expenses of special events
• Donated goods and services
• Functional expenses
• Helpful information about the nonprofit accounting environment
• A comprehensive Chart of Accounts
• Comprehensive Item List to support recording of:
• Fixed assets
• Donor types
• Investment activity
• Donated securities
• Advanced tracking of pledges and allowances
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.