Resource published Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 03:53AM UTC edited Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 03:53AM UTC
Committee Vacancies by New Mothers Support Group Singapore Edit Title
Anyone interested in becoming more involved in the NMSG group is more than welcome. The many roles all take time and as a mum there are often not many hours free! So the more people on the Committee, the more there are to share the roles and hours required.
The NMSG is run completely by volunteers and all roles are unpaid. What we can’t provide financially we aim to make up for in other ways. With a very social group of mums on the committee there is always someone available for a coffee and coffee catch ups and dinners are a regular occurrence.
If you would like to apply for a position, please email: [email protected] with a brief introduction about yourself. Feel free to also email the same address if you have any questions about the role.
Current Vacancies are listed below:
Special Events Host: time commitment for this position is around 4 hours per month (on top of other committee duties)
• This role is the organisation of ad-hoc events for our members.
• There are 3 main events per year, however, there is also scope to add smaller one off events to the calendar.
Speaker Coordinator: time commitment for this role is around 4-6 per month (on top of other committee duties)
The Speaker coordinator is responsible for arranging and coordinating the talks / speakers for the NMSG monthly talks and AGM.
• Researching potential speakers and topics and preparing a talks calendar for the year ahead with the NMSG committee
• Initiating contact with the chosen speaker and providing information about the NMSG
• Confirming talk details and briefing the speaker by providing guidelines on talk content, format and length.
• Preparing a synopsis of the talk for our communications channels up to 3 months in advance
• Looking after the speaker on the day – meet and greet, run through format, expectations etc - and set up the presentation material
• Recording data post talk for analysis and future planning with Chairs
• Editing talk notes from speaker with approval from speaker for publication in newsletter.
Talk’s coordinator - monthly time commitment is around 3 hours (on top of the other committee duties)
The role involves hosting the monthly talk.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.