Webinar published Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 07:15PM UTC edited Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 06:52PM UTC
Grant Strategy for CEOs, Directors, and Board Members: What You Need to Know to Succeed Edit Title
Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
Most nonprofits need to attract grants to help pursue their missions or carry out specific programs. But perhaps -- like many other nonprofit executives -- you have been less than thrilled with the results of your organization’s grantseeking efforts. How can you boost your team’s efficiency and effectiveness? What can you do on a managerial level to empower your grantseekers to be more successful?
In this webinar you will learn some strategic tips to get the most out of your grantseeking dollars. We’ll cover:
• Why you must set up for success – whether you’re using staff, consultants, or volunteers
• How to ensure that your organization is ready to seek the grants you need
• Strategic decisions you will need to make
• How to rally the organizational capacity you will need
• How to prepare for the informational needs of grantseekers
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.