Webinar published Tue, Jan 03, 2017 at 11:58PM UTC edited Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 08:13PM UTC
The Role of Staff and Volunteer Leadership in the Development Process Edit Title
Wed, Feb 01, 2017 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
Presented by Abigail Harmon and David A. Mersky
Successful fundraising requires a unique combination of professional and volunteer leadership. Your organization may have the people who can fundraise for your annual fund (or a capital campaign). This webinar is designed to help your staff and volunteers know what they can or should do to help raise vitals funds for your agency’s sustainability.
This online seminar will explain who among your leadership should:
• Create a development plan
• Help solicit gifts
• Engage others in the fundraising efforts
• Coordinate various aspects of the annual campaign
• Coach others to help in fundraising
• Identify the best prospects within your organization
• Cultivate your prospects and donors
• Steward donors throughout the year
• Excite others about the opportunity to give
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.
Mirna Zagar reviewed Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 09:50PM UTC
was not able to participate as at the specified time (PT) the website stated that that the webinar was over!
Jenna Moore reviewed Thu, Feb 02, 2017 at 05:36PM UTC
Overall, it was informative. I liked David's real life examples; he obviously speaks with decades of experience.