2014-03-05T20:00:00ZWednesday, March 05, 2014 at 08:00PM UTC
Ended 2014-03-05T21:00:00ZWednesday, March 05, 2014 at 09:00PM UTC (lasted for about 1 hour)
Fundraising: the business function that nonprofit professionals love to hate. Why? Without predictable, consistent income growth, charities struggle mightily to fulfill their missions and achieve their visions. Yet the data show income growth for most charities is sluggish or worse, in spite of the onslaught of new technologies, training programs, and graduate schools offering advanced degrees. Maybe it’s time to do something different: to look at the way fundraising is managed, not just the way it’s done.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why managing fundraising effectively can improve donor engagement while it raises your bottom line
- How embracing the right metrics the right way will drive continuous improvement
- Why constructing a powerful fundraising "toolkit" will help development officers improve their performance, and
- How these new approaches will draw rave reviews from your leadership and governing board
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping, or selecting them.
Ellen Bristol, an expert in sustainable fund development, founded Bristol Strategy Group in 1995 after 20+ years in corporate sales. A pioneer in the development of performance analytics to drive fund development, she is the designer of the Leaky Bucket Assessment for Effective Fundraising, an online survey that has revealed surprising insights into the performance of fundraising professionals around the country and across the globe. She designed and trademarked the methodology Fundraising the SMART Way, an approach to fundraising based on the continuous improvement model. Ellen likes to say "We bring you the science that makes the art of fundraising possible."
- fundraising the smart way
- ellen bristol
- sustainable fundraising
- Nonprofit Webinars