Tue, Apr 01, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
There is no doubt that visuals are driving online communications in 2014. Our minds react differently to visual content. On Facebook, videos are shared 12X more than links and text posts combined. 42% of all Tumblr posts are photos. On YouTube, 100 million users are taking a social... (continued)
Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
Do you / your organization have a structured way to document, prioritize and track most important relationships? Many non-profits ‘sell’ without calling it that - donors, community partners, or clients. This webinar will introduce a ‘sales... (continued)
Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
You can find the slides and recordings for all of our past webinars right here!
If you're looking for future sessions, check out our Upcoming Nonprofit Webinars.
- Your ‘Easy Money’ Strategy: 9 Keys to Retaining Donors by claire axelrad
- Webinar: Before You Hire an Architect: Reduce Costs and Risks, Produce Better Results by Sam Frank
- Effective Delegation by Claudette Rowley
- What Your Sponsors Really Want webinar by Mazarine Treyz
- Creative Ways to Get More Facebook Engagement in 2015 by John Haydon
- Nonprofit Webinar: Engage Investors with Powerful, Passionate Copywriting! by Dalya Massachi
- Building Stakeholder Commitment to Your Goals by Rick Lent
- Grow Your Major Gifts: Then Don't Let Them Wither on the Vine -- Learn to Make Dynamic 'Moves' and Passionate 'Asks' by claire axelrad
- Upcoming Nonprofit Webinars by 4Good
- Do You Need a Feasibility Study? by Linda Lysakowski, ACFRE
International Management & Fundraising Consultancy for Charities & Non-profits. Since being established in 1997, Chapel & York has become a leading provider of international and cross borderfundraising services for charities and non-profits. We are headquartered near London, England, with an office in Wilmington, Delaware,... (continued)
Started 2013-12-11T10:00:00ZWednesday, December 11, 2013 at 10:00AM UTC, lasted for about 1 hour
How can you whip up a successful grant proposal? You’ll need just the right proportions of research, planning, drafting, and editing. And don’t forget to garnish with tasty feedback and a dash of good timing!
Foundations and corporate funders are always looking for ways to make good investments in your community.... (continued)
Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
Following on my April 8th webinar WHY YOU: What makes a great LinkedIn profile for nonprofit professionals we will cover more material to improve your personal and organization's use of LinkedIn, going... (continued)