At the heart of Katie Snapp is an animated extrovert, yet at an early age she found herself in a stodgy, male-based job as an electrical engineer. Thus was born a woman looking to make a difference.
Presently Katie speaks nationally and runs Skirt Strategies, training & encouragement for women in non-profit leadership, and speaks nationally. She has just... (continued)
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
• Frustrated with board members saying that they’ll help – only to see nothing happen?
• Tired of fundraising being an afterthought at board meetings?
• Waiting for the day when others will be as excited about fundraising as you once... (continued)
Wed, Oct 05, 2016 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
When you’re tasked to lead groups, build consensus, and deliver solutions to clients or community stakeholders, the quality of every single interaction matters. Getting your board meetings, community meetings, and internal meetings RIGHT and planning them thoughtfully is a no-brainer, yet so many... (continued)
Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
Donor retention (how many donors continue to give to your organization after their first gift) is at an all-time low. It’s abysmal and worrisome.
The Association of Fundraising Professionals found that 70% of all donors that... (continued)
Tue, Apr 01, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
There is no doubt that visuals are driving online communications in 2014. Our minds react differently to visual content. On Facebook, videos are shared 12X more than links and text posts combined. 42% of all Tumblr posts are photos. On YouTube, 100 million users are taking a social... (continued)
Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
Do you / your organization have a structured way to document, prioritize and track most important relationships? Many non-profits ‘sell’ without calling it that - donors, community partners, or clients. This webinar will introduce a ‘sales... (continued)
Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
Need an interpreter to connect with your younger employees? You want to manage them well but you may be baffled by their behavior choices.
1) Need a lot of support with time you don't have to give?
2) Want to be recognized for showing up to work?
3) Not live up to your standards of... (continued)
You can find the slides and recordings for all of our past webinars right here!
If you're looking for future sessions, check out our Upcoming Nonprofit Webinars.
- Your ‘Easy Money’ Strategy: 9 Keys to Retaining Donors by claire axelrad
- Webinar: Before You Hire an Architect: Reduce Costs and Risks, Produce Better Results by Sam Frank
- Effective Delegation by Claudette Rowley
- What Your Sponsors Really Want webinar by Mazarine Treyz
- Creative Ways to Get More Facebook Engagement in 2015 by John Haydon
- Nonprofit Webinar: Engage Investors with Powerful, Passionate Copywriting! by Dalya Massachi
- Building Stakeholder Commitment to Your Goals by Rick Lent
- Grow Your Major Gifts: Then Don't Let Them Wither on the Vine -- Learn to Make Dynamic 'Moves' and Passionate 'Asks' by claire axelrad
- Upcoming Nonprofit Webinars by 4Good
- Do You Need a Feasibility Study? by Linda Lysakowski, ACFRE
International Management & Fundraising Consultancy for Charities & Non-profits. Since being established in 1997, Chapel & York has become a leading provider of international and cross borderfundraising services for charities and non-profits. We are headquartered near London, England, with an office in Wilmington, Delaware,... (continued)
Started 2013-12-11T10:00:00ZWednesday, December 11, 2013 at 10:00AM UTC, lasted for about 1 hour
How can you whip up a successful grant proposal? You’ll need just the right proportions of research, planning, drafting, and editing. And don’t forget to garnish with tasty feedback and a dash of good timing!
Foundations and corporate funders are always looking for ways to make good investments in your community.... (continued)
Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
Following on my April 8th webinar WHY YOU: What makes a great LinkedIn profile for nonprofit professionals we will cover more material to improve your personal and organization's use of LinkedIn, going... (continued)