For many fundraisers, asking donors for money can be a challenge. You, your staff and board members can use these tools shared by the experts on 4Good.org to become more successful at asking for donations.
First, make sure to work on cultivating donors, especially for major gifts. Abbie Von Shlegell's presentation,... (continued)
Would you like to know which stories resonate most with your donors?
Would you like to have an endless grab bag of stories for your enewsletter, annual report, and appeal letters?
Would you love to practice your writing until it's as compelling as possible for your cause?
Then creating a blog for your nonprofit... (continued)
- Advanced Annual Reports for Fundraising by Mazarine Treyz
- Employment Taxes, Tax Deposits & Withholding Resources by Jonathan Peizer
- Everything you need to know about annual filings for nonprofits by Jennifer Chandler
- In-kind contribution forms for goods, monetary and valuation of goods. by Narah Cano
- Compliance Guide for 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Organizations by Barry Silverberg
- IRS E-Post Card Filing for Small Nonprofits by 4Good
- ABC's for Exempt Organizations by Molly Polidoroff
- How do I complete the Form 990? by 4Good
- Liability Risk Management and Protection for Non-Profit Groups by Erin McClarty
- Tax Information for Charities & Other Non-Profits by Molly Polidoroff
If your appeal letter isn’t pulling in enough money in the last few years, it might be the downturn. It might also be because your appeal letter reads like a grant proposal.
“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinion, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.” -Oscar... (continued)