Resource published Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 06:28AM UTC edited Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 06:28AM UTC
Health Benefits of GreenTea- www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com Edit Title
Green tea is amazing for your skin and you can use it to make a mask that cleanses, exfoliates, and soothes your skin. All you need are regular ingredients that you’ll find in your kitchen.
- Green Tea, Eggs, and Oats Face Pack
One of the best ways to exfoliate while also adding all the benefits of green tea for skin to your face is to make this specific mask.
• Boil green tea and let it cool.
• Add some oats and allow them to soak and soften.
• Add an egg yolk. This will bind the ingredients together and also give you the added benefits of an egg yolk.
- Green Tea, Oats, and Honey Face Mask
• This is a green tea face mask for acne prone and pigmented skin.
• Honey acts as an astringent and is great for removing acne. It also lightens your skin so if you have pigmented skin, it’s a great ingredient to add.
• Boil the tea and add the oats as shown in the recipe above.
• Add a teaspoon of honey to the mix and apply.
Note: nose surgery, lip reduction, lip augmentation, eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty surgery, necklift surgery, jawlines reshaping, cosmetic surgeon, plastic surgeon, dermatologist
Get more http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com/
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.