Webinar published Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 06:35PM UTC edited Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 06:35PM UTC
From Money Pit to Moneymaker: The Nonprofit Executive Guide to Earned Revenue Edit Title
Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
If you’re tired of waiting around for grants to be rubber-stamped or nervous that new competitors are moving in on your donors, you may be wondering how you’ll ever achieve financial sustainability.
With traditional sources threatened or uncertain, now may be the time to consider earned revenue — not to replace philanthropic sources but to supplement.
What if you could convert that costly program into a constant stream of revenue? What if there’s an asset, hidden like a treasure in the proverbial attic of your organization, ready to be dusted off? What if new audiences are out there waiting to invest in your mission in a whole new way?
Join revenue strategist Gail Bower on this webinar to explore whether you might have hidden potential.
• What earned revenue is all about,
• Pros and cons of developing this source,
• Whether social enterprise is your path,
• 5 key trends that say now is a great time to add earned revenue to the mix,
• The one leadership trait and mindset you need for success,
• 3 sources of ideas for revenue,
• 3 important considerations before getting started,
• Plus case studies of how other organizations have succeeded with earned revenue.
Who should attend:
• President & CEO
• Executive Director
• Board Chair
• Director of Marketing
• Chief Development Officer
• Director of Development
• Festival/Event/Conference Director
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.
Let’s take a fresh look at your organization. You’ll leave inspired to find your moneymakers and clear about next steps towards a new source of unrestricted revenue and self-sufficiency.