Resource published Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 12:56AM UTC edited Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 12:56AM UTC
The Hay Group Singapore: HR Masterclass Workshop Series | Understanding and Evaluating Jobs Edit Title
This fundamental programme will give you a thorough grounding in techniques of job analysis and job evaluation processes.
What it's about
This fundamental programme will give you a good grounding in techniques of job analysis and job evaluation processes. Through practical exercises, you will learn how to collect job information and analyse the job details. You will also learn to use the Hay Group Guide Chart®-Profile Method of Job Evaluation for evaluating jobs at different levels and across different functions.
Benefits to you:
After attending this workshop, you are able to:
• understand the basis of Hay Group Job Evaluation Method and the process by which it is applied (especially as part of a follow-up to the implementation of the system in your organisation)
• understand the job descriptions requirements for consistent and fair evaluation
• develop insights into the concepts underlying Hay Group method and the job-grade structure established for your organisation
• appreciate the process undertaken for valuing work and how best to design jobs or roles.
Who should attend:
You cannot afford to miss this session if you are a HR professional who deals with talent management, job analysis, benchmarking or involved in evaluating jobs within the organisation.
Module 1: Introduction to Jobs
• Why jobs exist
• How jobs connect to job holders
Module 2: Job Evaluation
• Principles of Job Evaluation
• What is and What is not Job Evaluation
• Why Job Evaluation is valuable to any organisation
Module 3: Sizing and Checking Evaluations of Jobs
• Reality and Relationship Checks in Job Evaluation
• Tactical to strategic applications of Job Evaluation in organisations
Hay Group, 1 George Street #20-04, Singapore 049145
S$1,800 + GST
*Investment cost is inclusive of lunch and two coffee breaks. Early bird and group discounts are available. You will be contacted of the workshop cost once your registration has been processed.
Please contact Dorcas Ong at +65 9459 9913 or [email protected].
1. To attend this course, your organisation must already be using the Hay Group Guide Chart-Profile Method.
2. The course is aimed at new HR employees in the organisation or additional JE panel members only, not for organisations seeking to introduce our Job Evaluation methodology.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.