Jamie Maloney Edit Name
User joined Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 04:21PM UTC last seen Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 05:21PM UTC
I'm an up-and-coming nonprofit leader, specializing in digital engagement and copywriting. I'm known for excellent communication and organizational skills, with extensive experience in email marketing, strategic partnerships and social media.
I'm also the former Community Manager at 4Good.
Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
Following on my April 8th webinar WHY YOU: What makes a great LinkedIn profile for nonprofit professionals we will cover more material to improve your personal and organization's use of LinkedIn, going... (continued)
**Our Expert Series lineup this summer is postponed for late this summer and fall. We have so many new, exciting features and services coming in the next few weeks that we feel it's worth postponing our expert series webinars. Stay tuned! If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to connect with... (continued)
The Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management’s "74% Project" provides an analysis of role of women in nonprofits. Specifically, how they lead, learn and earn. Listen to Peggy Morrison Outon, executive director and founder of this program as she provides a summary and offers suggestions for organizations to prepare for stronger futures.
Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
In this session I will analyze an Executive Director's well-developed LinkedIn profile page, highlighting how/what you need to express why you and why your organization. We will go step-by-step from the top to the bottom, with my commentary, on what you want to include in your profile to... (continued)
Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
Great leaders make relationships a priority. This workshop, based on the work of Dr. Jean Baker Miller, Dr. Judith Jordan and others, focuses on the components of Relational Cultural Theory. Relational Cultural Theory "is not forming a separated, independent self, but rather the ability to... (continued)
No better way than asking them. Our Millennial Blogger, Kadi McDonald, gives advice on how your organization can attract their attention. They can be a tough crowd!
Take a listen to the ED of Heart to Heart International and Assoc. ED of Tech Impact explain how technology can take your fundraising to the next level. http://thirdsectortoday.com/2014/01/22/avoid-tech-traps-put-tech-to-work-for-your-nonprofit-and-career/
Thank you for joining us on the webinar.
FROM JITTERBUG TO TWITTER: MOTIVATING EACH GENERATION TO BUY INTO YOUR MISSION
“Communicating effectively is a most desired skill and yet we mess it up all the time! Whether we are communicating individually — face-to-face, via landline, cell, e-mail or text —... (continued)
Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT
Need an interpreter to connect with your younger employees? You want to manage them well but you may be baffled by their behavior choices.
1) Need a lot of support with time you don't have to give?
2) Want to be recognized for showing up to work?
3) Not live up to your standards of... (continued)
Really interesting interview, with great suggestions on overall strategy as well as specific tips for getting your message out on social media. H/T Julia Campbell .
(Warning: some strong language, so you might want to listen with headphones)
Some good quantitative analysis on the value of CSR to drive improved financial performance.
Ah….Valentine’s Day. The most popular day of the year for expressing love and appreciation. A brief, heartfelt card or note (even an email) can go a long way and really give new meaning to “writing to make a difference” by making someone’s day — today or any day.
Read full post:
In this video, Jamie Maloney will take you through creating your post for your upcoming session with Nonprofit Webinars.
Prefer written instructions?
This guide is for job seekers who want more support in networking. It is written with examples for students, as they often face challenges translating volunteer experience and paid employment of a different type into entry level professional positions. This can be used by any job seeker.
- 2/5/14: Writing Wednesdays: Group Feedback on Letters of Inquiry to Foundations by Dalya Massachi
- 1/22/14: Writing Wednesdays: Plan Your Grantwriting for 2014! by Dalya Massachi
- Writing Wednesdays: Grantseeking Bundle (4 for $3.49) by Dalya Massachi
- 12/4/13: Writing Wednesdays: Writing a Business Plan (with a Special Guest) by Dalya Massachi
- 11/6/13: Writing Wednesdays: Independent Publishing for the Changemaker by Dalya Massachi
- 10/2/13: Writing Wednesdays: Fundraising Appeal Letters (with a Special Guest) by Dalya Massachi
- 9/4/13: Writing Wednesdays: Writing Your Case for the Social Sector (with a Special Guest) by Dalya Massachi
- 8/7/13: Writing Wednesdays: Opinion Pieces (with a Special Guest) by Dalya Massachi
- 7/10/13: Writing Wednesdays: Copywriting for the Green Marketplace (with a Special Guest) by Dalya Massachi
- 6/19/13: Writing Wednesdays: Editing Your Own (or a Colleague's Work) by Dalya Massachi
Points of Light believes in building the capacity of the nonprofit and government sector to effectively engage volunteers and to help us achieve that goal we are developing six basic volunteer engagement courses. The first course: Understanding Volunteering Exploring the Heart of the #volunteer... (continued)
Check out these webinars, reports, toolkits and users that address topics related to working with the next generation of nonprofit professionals and supporters.
- Want to know what makes Millennials tick? by Amy DeVita
- White Paper Mentioned in Millennial Webinar by Sherri Petro
- Strengthening the Next Generation by Alliance Resource Library
- Inbound Marketing & Millennial Donors: A Perfect Marriage by Harvey Simmons
- Kari Dunn Saratovsky
- Engaging Millennials as Donors, Volunteers and Constituents by Kari Dunn Saratovsky
- Maximizing Millennials - Getting What You Want from Gen Y by Sherri Petro
How to negotiate your nonprofit salary: Sample of Get the Job! Your Fundraising Career Empowerment Guide
- WITHIN REACH: Leadership Development for ANY Nonprofit by Daniel P. Doucette, ACC MAOD
- Rules of Engagement: A Coaching Group for Making Connections Last by Dr. Froswa Booker-Drew
- Another Deep Dive on LinkedIn for Nonprofiteers: Beyond the Profile by Marc W. Halpert
- Interview with Peggy Outon on "The 74% Project" How Women Lead, Learn and Earn by Amy DeVita
- BOLD INTENTIONS TO LEAD: A Personal Leadership Development Program by Daniel P. Doucette, ACC MAOD
- THROW OUT YOUR LOGFRAME - IN NYC! by Daniel P. Doucette, ACC MAOD
- WHY YOU: What makes a great LinkedIn profile for nonprofit professionals by Marc W. Halpert
- 6 Tips for Networking by Linda Lysakowski, ACFRE
- Peer Networking & Community Change: Measuring Impact by Thomas Backer
- Student Guide to Networking by Cassandra O'Neill
For more Alliance Resources from various collected sources, visit the Alliance Resource Library collections page
- 2013 Alliance Conference footage by Alliance Resource Library
- Innovations in Cultural Competency: Seeking Justice, Building Capacity by Alliance Resource Library
- Service & Social Change: 5% Shifts to Integration by Alliance Resource Library
- Expanding Impact: Integrating Coaching into Training and Consulting Engagements by Alliance Resource Library
- Targeted Capacity Building: Tools and Strategies for Getting the Right Fit by Alliance Resource Library
- Reframing for Collective Impact: Making an Advocacy Case for Capacity Building by Alliance Resource Library
- Revealing Organizational Culture: Essential Knowledge to Facilitate Change by Alliance Resource Library
- Translation Please! Adapting Evidence-Based Practices to Rural and Frontier Communities by Alliance Resource Library
- Collective Impact: Challenges and Solutions by Alliance Resource Library
- Strengthening the Next Generation by Alliance Resource Library