Webinar published Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 09:18PM UTC edited Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 07:52PM UTC
How to Captivate and Engage Constituents with Your Website Edit Title
Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
Everything you do as a nonprofit organization leads people back to your website. It is the center of your marketing universe and the home base of your brand. Does your website captivate and engage people or is it merely an online brochure with a few photos and a mission statement? In this session, we will share more than a decade of focus group research that reveals:
• The 3 biggest mistakes nonprofits make with their website.
• The 4 attributes of an engaging web presence.
• 3 proven methods for promoting your website.
• The 5 required elements of an engaging website.
• Real-world examples of nonprofit organizations that have mastered their online presence.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.