Resource published Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 01:50AM UTC edited Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 01:50AM UTC
The Hay Group Singapore: Talent Q Practitioner Training Program Edit Title
Talent Q Practitioner Training is training for clients to gain the knowledge to use Talent Q for all stages of the employee life cycle. The course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills of psychometric testing and how to link this to real-world assessment needs with Talent Q.
Practitioner Training Certification Process
1. Register, receive invoice and make payment 2. Pre-Work 3. Attend two days Practitioner Training Certification Program 4. Complete Post Program Assignment within the same week of attending the Program 5. Hay Group Trainer to review assignment and confirm certification 6. Receives Certification from Talent Q
Completion of this course involves the following steps:
1. Reading the course manual 2. Completion of exercises 3. Knowledge test 4. Continuous assessment
Benefits to you:
After attending this workshop, you will:
• Be able to interpret and give feedback of Talent Q profiles
• Gain powerful insights about employees at all stages of the talent lifecycle
Who Should Attend:
Organization using Talent Q in the employment life cycle of selection, development, retention and engagement. It would be suitable for:
• HR professionals
• OD or L&D professionals
• Anyone else involved in the administration, interpretation, and feedback of Talent Q
The 2 days program will cover:
• What ability and personality assessments measure and specifically what Elements and Dimensions measure
• The key psychological constructs and principles that underpin Elements and Dimensions
• How Elements and Dimensions works
• How to use Elements and Dimensions in different scenarios e.g. recruitment and development contexts
• How to use Elements and Dimensions fairly and ethically
• An understanding and interpretation of both Elements and Dimensions
• Appropriate feedback of Elements and Dimensions to candidates and clients both orally and in writing
• How to use Elements and Dimensions effectively in decision making
• This course uses a mixture of theory and practical exercises to help participants develop the necessary knowledge and skills to use Talent Q
S$2,200 + GST
*Investment cost is inclusive of lunch and two coffee breaks. Early bird and group discounts are available. You will be contacted of the workshop cost once your registration has been processed.
Please contact Carol Lin at +65 6224 3111 or [email protected] for enquiries.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.