Webinar published Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 05:17PM UTC edited Thu, Feb 09, 2017 at 01:27AM UTC
Using Facebook LIVE to Broadcast Impact Edit Title
Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
Facebook Live is taking the newsfeed by storm! This (relatively) new live broadcasting feature lets any person, brand, or nonprofit live-stream events, reveals, celebrations, and more. The Humane Society, The White House, the MET, and many smaller nonprofits are broadcasting news-as-it-happens, museum tours, and even feeding time for baby raccoons!
Learn how to get started with Facebook Live with your nonprofit. Get answers common questions like:
- What are we going to talk about?
- How should we respond to commenters?
- How long should we broadcast?
- Will anybody actually tune-in?
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.
Webinar participants will get the following takeaways:
- How to pick the best topic for your first broadcast
- Examples of creative Facebook broadcasts from other nonprofits
- How to promote your Facebook Live broadcast to your community
- How to manage and monitor discussions during your broadcast
- How to repurpose your Facebook Live recording for other social media channels
- Common mistakes to avoid before, during, and after your Facebook Live broadcast