Koru Consulting and Grant Writing Edit Name
Organization joined Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 01:08PM UTC
Koru Consulting & Grant Writing assists 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations in meeting their need for funding through grants.
• Identify likely sources of grant funding available from private foundations, corporate sources, and government entities.
• Ensure that funding opportunities are well-matched with the priority needs of the organization.
• Work closely with the non-profit's staff in order to obtain information and utilize their expertise to help ensure the success of the grant campaign.
• Prepare and submit grant applications to support organizational operations, as well as continue, expand, and launch program services.
• Meet periodically with organizational leaders to review progress and ensure that our work is aligned with the non-profit organization’s expectations.
Organization type Nonprofit Edit Type