Webinar published Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 06:13PM UTC edited Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 03:49PM UTC
It’s a RAP! Creating a Relationship Action Plan for YOUR Major Donors Edit Title
Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
Your major donors - the folks that make transformations in your organization.
What’s the next step? Is this “in your head?” If we don’t know where we're going, any road will do and it could be a chaotic journey.
In this entertaining session, you’ll learn how to move from reactive to proactive.
How often should you connect?
Should you have partners? Who?
How do you best respect and serve the donor while still engaging them towards a major gift?
These are your VERY BEST FRIENDS – treat them well!
• Just what is a Relationship Action Plan – learn the 6 key elements
• Why is this Plan SO important to your success?
• How do RAPS help you with time management and overwhelm?
• What is the role of the partners?
• How do these Major Gift Actions fit into everything else you are doing?
• Go step by step through the 10-steps for creating a RAP including:
• Ranking your prospective givers
• Setting giving goals – short and long term
• Determining the best next steps
• Getting the plan done – not just putting it on the shelf
• How do you create a plan that works for you?
Marcy Heim, CFRE, PLCC, is a professional life and development coach, author and speaker, singer and mom who inspires and empowers boards, deans, executive directors, staff and volunteers to transform the world with generosity. Her workshops have a double track, promoting both positive mindset, as well as best-practice methods for both dramatic fundraising results and confident, happy teams. Her unique fundraising songs hit the mark and you won’t forget them! Her book, 'Empowering Your Board to Serve as Effective Development Ambassadors' is a key tool for Board and staff alike in understanding major giving partnerships. Marcy's teaching reflects over 20 years of firsthand major gift fundraising and management experience where she and her teams raised millions of dollars by creating the genuine relationships she promotes in her presentations. At the University of Wisconsin, she led her unit through three successful comprehensive campaigns including the $1.8 billion Create the Future Campaign. Marcy was presented the CASE Crystal Apple Award and is a recipient of the AFP Outstanding Fundraising Professional award. Through her VIP Coaching Program and MORE Major Gifts workshops, she empowers participants to experience transformational major-gift success.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.