Webinar published Tue, May 06, 2014 at 02:25PM UTC edited Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 03:33PM UTC
Journalism Techniques to Spice Up Your Grant Proposals Edit Title
Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
It's no coincidence that many great grant proposal writers once worked as journalists. Like proposal writers, journalists have a knack for telling clear, compelling stories using quotes and objective evidence.
This webinar, led by a grant proposal writer who began as a reporter, explains how to interview individuals such as organization clients to create more impactful proposals.
- When to use interviews to improve grant proposals.
- How to select a client to interview.
- The three questions to ask during every client interview.
- How to ethically set colleagues and clients at ease about the process.
- Tips for writing a compelling and appropriate client story into a proposal.
- Interviewing "tip sheets" and real-life examples that helped get grants.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.