Webinar published Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 05:20PM UTC edited Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 04:47PM UTC
How to write a stunning direct mail package piece by piece Edit Title
Do you have trouble getting people to open your nonprofit appeals?
Do you want to learn the tactics of great appeal copywriting that will help people tear open your envelope and GIVE?
Now you can learn how to write a stunning direct mail package, piece by piece.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to make your appeal letter, step by step, from start to finish. We'll look at all of the different kinds of envelopes, and which ones have gotten the greatest return. You'll learn what headers work and why. We’ll look at the top nonprofit mailers in the US and talk about what works best. Have you ever experimented with enclosures? If so, you’ll hear about some controversial enclosures and what REALLY works.
You'll learn how to create tension in your letter, that urgency that makes people give. What if your board doesn't like your ideas? This webinar will walk you through how to get around writing by committee, step by step.
- What makes a good header on your appeal letter, with lots of real life examples
- What makes the best pictures in your appeal letter?
- How to study the grand controls, the best of the best appeals from around the world
- What makes a good story for your letter? -What helps create urgency in your letter?
- What enclosures help lend authority to your nonprofit?
- What should your envelope look like (with lots of successful examples)?
Checklist of phrases to include in your appeal letter that make people give
Tried and true appeal test to make sure your letter is donor centric
To read more about the presenter, please go here
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.