Webinar published Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 02:02PM UTC edited Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:10AM UTC
The Budget Primer: Building and Using Budgets Better--- Edit Title
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
Paul Konigstein's most popular 4Good webinar is back.
If your budget process is too ad hoc, rushed, last minute, or random, don't miss AMS Senior Consultant Paul Konigstein introducing more rigorous budget creation and implementation in this webinar entitled:
The Budget Primer: Building and Using Budgets Better.
Key take aways:
- How to create a budget using an analysis of last year's revenue and expenses or program plans for the coming year
- How to work with fundraising to budget the most accurate revenue numbers.
- How to involve program staff to achieve buy in without losing control of the process.
- Make your budget work for you year round.
- Budget implementation using monthly reporting and how to use these reports to achieve financial control, transparency, and accountability and measure organizational progress.
- How regular budget monitoring prevents costly financial mistakes and makes more money available for program activities and growth.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.