Webinar published Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 06:01PM UTC edited Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 01:51PM UTC
Before You Hire an Architect: Reduce Costs and Risks, Produce Better Results Edit Title
Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
Before launching a facility project, nonprofit boards and CEOs should have a clear sense of the entire process, with its opportunities and pitfalls, so they can maximize value while minimizing costs, risks and stress. This webinar will address the critical information a board and CEO need to have, and the work they need to do, before hiring an architect. It will cover roles and responsibilities (board, staff, architects, contractors, consultants), strategy, planning, programming, budgeting, architect and contractor selection, and client-favorable contracts.
• A clear overview of facility planning and design
• Simple ways to avoid expensive surprises
• How to improve the quality of the project while reducing its cost.
• How to set a firm project budget before hiring an architect
• Project costs vs. construction costs
• How to avoid otherwise inevitable extra costs
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.
Melanie Cohn reviewed Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 01:03AM UTC
This webinar is an excellent primer in the steps you will want to take before hiring an architect for your capital project. I found it an informative and helpful guide for early stage planning.
Pamela Little reviewed Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 06:30PM UTC
Great Job !!