Resource published Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 03:35PM UTC edited Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 08:29PM UTC
Webinar: Effective Strategic Planning 2: Getting Results Edit Title
Strategic planning fails for various reasons:
- tedious, time-consuming process
- obvious, vague, or unmeasurable actions
- ignored once plan is written (or plan never quite finished)
- adds tasks to an already over-stretched staff
- results not visible to stakeholders
- does not advance mission These problems are not inherent to strategic planning; they are signs that it has been done badly.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.