Webinar published Mon, Jan 04, 2016 at 08:06PM UTC edited Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 02:23PM UTC
Effective Strategic Planning Part 2: Plan Development Edit Title
Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
Strategic planning has a dicey reputation for any number of reasons:
1) it often is tedious and time-consuming;
2) the issues it identifies are either obvious or not critical to the mission (or both);
3) the actions it specifies are vague and unmeasurable;
4) it is ignored once the plan is written (or the written plan is never quite finished);
5) it simply adds tasks to an already over-stretched staff;
6) it has no results visible to stakeholders;
7) it does not advance your mission.
These problems are not inherent to strategic planning; they are signs that it has been done badly. This webinar will look at how a nonprofit can infuse its mission into the daily activity of staff and board through a straightforward, rigorous, and even morale-building process. It will offer both a structure and tools for planning.
• A framework and process for planning
• How to structure a mission-driven plan
• How to create an effective action plan
• What to share with whom and how
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.