Webinar published Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 05:20PM UTC edited Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:08AM UTC
Planning Clinic Edit Title
Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
Building on our annual cycle of nonprofit planning webinars (three on strategic planning and one each on integrated planning, facility planning, and mission statements), we will offer a discussion-based planning clinic. If you have a question, issue or problem relating to any aspect of nonprofit planning (strategic, business, program, or facility planning, or related issues) just sign up for this session, and I will respond to it. I will frame my comments broadly in terms of general principles while also offering specific guidance to the questioner. As with all of our webinars, the questioner will be identified by first name only (or not at all, if requested). Bring your thorniest issues, and let’s see what we can do with them.
- Answers to specific questions
- Broader context to support the specific answer
Need to review the Effective Strategic Planning series?
- Webinar: Strategic Planning Part 1: Cultivation & Organizational Development
- Effective Strategic Planning Part 2: Plan Development & Implementation
- Effective Strategic Planning Part 3: Measure, Monitor, Report
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.