Webinar published Thu, Oct 09, 2014 at 08:23PM UTC edited Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 08:25PM UTC
What’s a Mission Statement Worth? Edit Title
Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
Does your mission statement differentiate your nonprofit clearly and concisely? Could it describe any of several other organizations? If you're clear about your value to your community, stakeholders and/or cause, why bother to “wordsmith” your mission statement? The answers to these questions can make the difference between sustainable success and failure in several ways. Join us to see what a rigorously crafted mission statement can do for marketing, fundraising, strategy, and sustainability.
- Why your mission statement is so important.
- Why it's worth editing your mission statement.
- What's in a good mission statement, and what's not.
- How a good mission statement can guide strategic decisions.
- How to measure your performance against your mission statement, and why that's valuable.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.