Webinar published Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 06:01PM UTC edited Thu, Nov 03, 2016 at 10:01AM UTC
What’s a Mission Statement Worth? Edit Title
Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
Could your mission statement describe any of several other organizations that are similar to yours? Do you just haul it out once a year for your annual report and 990? If you've been around for many years, you're clear about your nonprofit's value to your community, your stakeholders and/or your cause, why bother to revisit your mission statement?
The answers to these questions can make the difference between sustainable success and failure in several ways. Organizations that have a page-long mission statements and think that any effort to review it would be just empty wordsmithing may want to join us for this webinar to see what a rigorously crafted mission statement can do for marketing, fundraising, stakeholder loyalty, strategy, and managing change.
• Why your mission statement is so important.
• Why it's worth editing your mission statement--and how to do it.
• What's in a good mission statement, and what's not.
• How a good mission statement forms the basis for strategic decisions.
• How to measure your performance against your mission statement, and why that's valuable.
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.