Webinar published Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 03:01PM UTC edited Wed, Sep 07, 2016 at 06:13PM UTC
Mobile Bidding at Fundraising Auctions: The 101 on what it is, whether it works, and how to best leverage it Edit Title
Wed, Sep 07, 2016 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
It goes by many names: electronic bidding, text bidding, or text pledging. In the last 10 years, this technology has been heavily marketed to benefit auction planners.
Vendors promise to transform your auctions by raising more money, streamlining checkout, and improving the guest experience. Some claim that your silent auction will raise as much as 50% more.
But does mobile bidding really raise more money?
Using several years worth of data from mobile bidding, this webinar synthesizes and shares practical “how-to” advice so you can make an informed decision as to whether you should consider using mobile bidding in your own charity auction.
• A reality check: How the technology’s promoted features really operate in an auction environment
• Which benefit auctions are best suited for using mobile bidding
• Tips on selecting a vendor
• Advice on how to change the structure of your event to better leverage the technology
• How to avoid the most common complaints from guests and auction planners in the first year of use
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.