Webinar published Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 06:16PM UTC edited Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 11:19AM UTC
Supercharge Your Fundraising Efforts With Content Marketing Edit Title
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
The growth of the Internet has given rise to a new discipline of online marketing: inbound marketing. Businesses and organizations who have mastered inbound marketing through content publishing are reaping vast dividends in the form of website traffic and conversions.
For nonprofits, there is a huge opportunity to reach and engage donors through compelling content that tells the story of your mission. This session will provide an overview of inbound marketing, how content publishing drives SEO and social media buzz, and what nonprofits can do today to get started.
- Form a content strategy for their nonprofit
- Understand how to track metrics for success
- Encourage internally produced content
- Attract cause marketing partners
- Harness social media effectively to distribute content
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.