Webinar published Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 02:51PM UTC edited Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 10:00PM UTC
How to Tell Your Stories on Social Media Edit Title
Tue, May 13, 2014 at 1pm EDT / 10am PDT Edit Date
You know storytelling is an important tool in your nonprofit's fundraising and communication plan. You also know that social media offers a variety of opportunities to connect and communicate with your audience.
So why aren't we bringing more of our stories to social media?
Join Vanessa Chase from The Storytelling Non-Profit to learn how to tell a great story to your social media audience!
- The 6 must-have elements of a story that resonates with your audience
- How to decide what social media platforms to use
- How to tailor your story for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest
- Tips for the visual design of your story
- How to set and track metrics to improve your storytelling efforts
This is a webinar you won't want to miss. Register today!
Attach docs, images, videos, and files by dragging & dropping here, or select files.